Tuesday 9 July 2019

The Irresistible Protector


The Irresistible Protector


 When life deals you a bad hand, you just gotta know how to play it




Grayson had a habit of leaving me. You’d think I’d get used to it after a while but I never did. 
He was everything I ever wanted: that bad boy with charm. 
In the end, you can’t blame me for waiting. 
If you saw Grayson, you’d know exactly what I was talking about. 
The body of a God. A smile capable of melting right through your heart. And those eyes… 
Mmm, just thinking about him gets me all riled up. 
But what am I supposed to do when my bad boy crush is never around to love me right? 

It’s like he’s gambling away all my feelings for him and one of these days he’s going to go broke. 
Or, he’s going to hit the jackpot. 
Will I be his prize or will he find someone else? 
A more worthwhile partner. 

Speaking of which, he has this person he does exclusive business with and he won’t tell me who. 
It’s driving me insane. 
But I’ll get to the bottom of this little mystery – mark my words. 
Because if he wants me as a partner, I better be the only one. 


* A Billionaire Bad Boy Best Friends to Lovers Mystery Romance. No cliff-hanger, No cheating and Guaranteed HEA (Happily ever after). This is a stand-Alone in the Billionaire League Series which is a stand-alone** 


Amazon 

 UK  /Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment