Monday 22 July 2019

Southern Riders


Southern Riders


***An MC Romance***

I needed to go...the heat was getting too hot to handle.

JESSIE

Mysterious, rugged and hot as hell.
Daryl is quiet and suspect,
I know there's more under the surface.
He has no idea how persistent I am 
when it comes to fact-finding.

I am not someone who needs rescuing; 
I am not a helpless, little girl.
Even though his hot body makes me melt,
He is too close to his brother, a man I am trying to catch.

DARYL

She is opinionated, sexy and very determined,
She came into town like thunder.
She has a past; I do too.
Jessie doesn't know what she's getting into.

She can hunt my brother Wyatt, all she wants,
He is the leader of the Southern Riders.
They always get what THEY want.

I do not want to have to choose 
Between her and my brother.
I am drawn to her,
All the damn time.

I need to stop her before she gets hurt,
I will do whatever I can to keep her safe.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment