Wednesday 10 July 2019

His Sweet Curvy Secret


His Sweet Curvy Secret


High Heat Older Brother's Best Friend BBW Secret Baby Romance novella!

Chris

Sarah has always been there,
and I always felt protective of her.
She’s my best friend’s sister,
so it’s only natural right?
But when she came back 
into my life, 
I fell in love with her,
because somehow I knew 
she was destined to be mine. 
But when she had to leave it tore me apart.
Now she’s back again and she’s brought me
a surprise that I just can’t help but love.
I must convince Sarah to stay this time
and let me give her the big family
that we’ve both always wanted...

Sarah

I love him,
but I can’t stay.
My past has made it too dangerous
for me to be here. 
But not a second goes by 
where I don’t think of him.
All I have to do
is look into my daughter’s eyes
and I can see him. 
There has to be a way 
for us to be a family. 
I’ve kept the existence of our little girl
from him, but it’s time to reveal my secret. 
Chris is the only one who can help me heal.
In his arms there’s plenty of love,
sweetness, and cake. Oh yes—the cake!

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment