Monday 22 July 2019

Humpany


Humpany


Humpany [huhm-puh-nee] noun: a booty call that ends up being great company
The set-up: A booty call 
The surprise: We love one another's humpany. 
The shock: We're a hell of a lot closer than we should be. 

Pillowtalk was never a turn on, but that was before Camille entered my life. 
Booty calls may get a bad wrap, but I've never had humpany like this. 
Like her. 
She's gorgeous, hilarious, and when we're together, the world disappears. 
But then I open the front door and realize we've forgotten to mention one very important detail. 
A detail that changes everything. 
She may be the humpany of my dreams but I can never see her again. 
Can I? 

Dear Reader, 
It's time to stop, drop, and roll with Andre -- the hottest firefighter to ever light up your kindle. 
He has a real big hose and is hoping you'll slide down his pole. 
It's time to get rid of your smoke detector and sleep with a firefighter! 
Xo, Frankie & Chantel 

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment