Monday 8 July 2019

Jason's Mate


Jason's Mate


Two years ago, I committed a terrible crime. 
But now I’ve got a chance to build a new life and attempt to become a better man and a better wolf. 
Every single day I’ve been haunted by guilt, regretting the way I hurt my sister and how I followed the brutal ideals of my old pack. 

But now that I’ve been let out of prison, I have a second chance. 

I’m not going to waste it. 

The town of Gayling, Alaska is far away from my old life. It’s the perfect place to start anew...as long as I stay away from its nightmare of an alpha. 

My plan is simple: Keep my head down and focus on my new life. 

But then I meet Carrie. 

She’s beautiful, tough as nails, and unfailingly kind. 

A man like me could only hurt a woman like Carrie. 

But Grayling’s too small to stay away for long...and some women just can’t be resisted. 

Warning: For Mature Adults Only!


Amazon / Amazon.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment