Monday 15 July 2019

I Super Don't


I Super Don't


I'm in a mutually beneficial arrangement.
With a gorgeous girl who hates my cocky guts.

I'm a bad boy athlete, or at least I used to be.
Back before the tabloids had a field day with my womanizing ways.
Now Coach says I need to clean up my act, and quick.
Or I can kiss my f*cking football career goodbye.
I'm towing the line, but my teammates think it's too good to be true.
It doesn't help matters when I find a drugged out girl in the locker room.
Yes, she's got luscious curves and is exactly my type.
But she's just a crazed, party-loving fan... right?
Or is she a lot more innocent than she seems?
Either way, I'm only trying to help her.
But when Coach walks in, he doesn't believe me.
So I blurt out that we're engaged.
Now, she thinks I'm the crazy one.
But she needs a safe place to stay, so it's a win/win for both of us.
I offer up my apartment.
For as long as she plays the role of my fiancée with the press.
Neither of us is happy about having to do this.
But I can't figure out why she hates me so much.
Because all I want is to get into my fake fiancée's pants- for real.
And when I focus on getting what I want, I always do.

But is that all I want, or does my heart want more?

I Super Don't is a full-length standalone enemies to lovers fake fiancé romance novel. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment