Monday 15 July 2019

Riding the Billionaire


Riding the Billionaire


A Hurricane Destroyed My Town, BUT A BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE DEVELOPER WAS DESTROYING MY HEART!



I moved to a small town in Florida because I wanted to get away from L.A. bad boys and settle down in the charm of living in a small town. 
When the Hurricane hit, we pulled together to heal our community.
But, out of town developers were threatening our way of life.
I vowed to fight them with all my might.
What I didn’t realize was that I would be fighting with my own heart.
Yes, he was a billionaire out of town developer who had come to town to build on the land.
He was an alpha male, smart, funny, cocky and a sexy, irresistible bad boy.
Would he help me protect our small-town way of life?


Or was I just sleeping with the enemy?


Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment