Wednesday 10 July 2019

HIS CURVY DESIRES


HIS CURVY DESIRES


Lucy:


I am not Kyle Madden’s type.
Or am I?
He’s a billionaire with a love of curves
and I’ve got plenty of those.
I’m his new secretary 
and now also his fake fiancée 
he’s using to please his mother. 
But what Kyle really seems to want 
is to please me. 
What I have 
with my new boss
appears to be anything but fake...

Kyle: 

Perfect.
That’s what Lucy is.
Every curve.
Every tangled strand of red hair.
Every heartbeat.
Lucy is playing the role of my fiancée 
at my family reunion — but I want more than pretend. I need forever.
I will claim Lucy as mine. 
I’ve got 3 days to get this right &
I will not let my past tear us apart. 


HIS CURVY DESIRES is an explosive and steamy sweet older Alpha man younger BBW fake engagement Billionaire romance novella that you're not going to want to miss.  There's plenty of heat to keep you up all night! This is a standalone story in Sara Hazel's new CURVES FOR THE ALPHA series.  This novella is 21,000 words long -- Sara's longest story yet.  

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.Ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment