Sunday 7 July 2019

For One Night


For One Night


One night.

That’s all this was supposed to be. 
I came to Sin City with my best friend to celebrate my much-needed divorce. 
For once, I want to be the one with no care about tomorrow.
That’s when he catches my eye. 
I watch as he works the room, and the women in it. 
He’s everything I hate in a man, but the epitome of what we all want. 
Sexy.
Confident to a fault, 
and a smirk that will melt your panties.
He’s everything my ex-husband is.
As our eyes meet, I decide to give him a dose of his own medicine,
show him how it feels to be used. 
Tonight, I’ll be the woman everyone stares at when she enters the room. 
The one I am in the boardroom, who takes no prisoners.
I’ll be the one to bring him to his knees and leave him just as fast.
I’ll be that woman.

For One Night

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment