Thursday 4 July 2019

My Love Forever


My Love Forever


A vampire instinctively knows when they find ‘the one’ – and Alex knew Julia was his. As she was eighteen-years-old and off to university, he decided to let her live a little before he made his claim. 
But as time moved on, Julia married someone else; Alex despairs at the prospect of a future without her.

Years later, a terrible accident leaves Julia injured and grieving. 
After the breakdown of her marriage she finds herself moving back home to Yorkshire, where she applies for a job with Alex’s company, Night Movers. 

Alex has a chance to prove to Julia that they were meant to be together, but can she accept that he’s a born immortal vampire and become his love forever?

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. Lewis, I had to copy link on your novel pic on the EMAIL mailer you sent me this morning to get to this novel. Thanks for the freebie. I've followed you on Twitter and FB and I'm enjoying getting to know another writer whose in to the same genre as I am Good Luck! You have a great website and promos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, glad your enjoying the newsletters, sorry for your inconvenience :(

      Delete