Thursday 11 July 2019

Mostly My Boss


Mostly My Boss


A friends to lover, boss/secretary story...from the author of The Bride

Ethan

I did it. I broke us. That night…changed our relationship. I wasn’t her friend anymore. I wasn’t her boss anymore. I didn’t know what we were to each other. 

Twelve years ago, I met Julia at Harvard. I was a cocky genius. A visionary, with plans to change the world. 

And she believed me. Believed in me. I wouldn’t have survived that first year without her. 

Now everyone calls me the boss. Except Jules. She calls me… mostly her boss. 

I thought we had it all together. But I screwed up and now she thinks she can quit. 

The job. Me. 

I can’t let that happen. So I got her to promise me one hour.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment