Sunday 7 July 2019

Unexpected Protector

Unexpected Protector


A pretty school teacher like her had no business in a bar like this.
She's strictly off-limits but I've never been known to follow the rules...

She's funny and reckless.
With her tempting curves and innocent smile,
I find it hard to keep my distance.
I keep tripping over my heart after each time I see her, but my head keeps
trying to hold me back.

I’m addicted to her touch and the way she looks when she’s under me.
She may be a school teacher, but in my bed she’s a vixen, begging for more.

But under that sweet exterior is a stubborn streak.
She's a challenge that I can’t help but want to claim.

She doesn't know the serious danger she's in and I have to keep her safe.
I'm the only one who can protect her now. She's all mine.

I'll do everything in my power to claim her as my own. 
I don't care what it costs...

Full length suspense romance novella with a Happily Ever After.

Scroll up and one click to start this thrilling romance novel today.

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment