Monday 29 July 2019

Take Her Risk

Take Her Risk


My friend wanted me to meet him.
I wasn’t up for meeting anyone for a long time. I was a single mom who had priorities, but she was trying to convince me.
I thought that Tyler was going to be a man of many words. It is just like the rest. They’re gonna get what they wanted and leaving because they couldn’t handle a woman who had a child and a crazy schedule on top of it.
I didn’t know much about Tyler but when I met him. I could tell right away that he wasn’t easily scared, but was he strong enough to deal with a woman who had more things to worry about than just herself?
I didn’t know about him but I was willing to find out because after all curiosity killed the cat, right?


*** This is a full length novel with a happily ever after, no cliffhanger, no cheating, and plenty of steam. ***


Amazon.com 

 UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment