Monday 22 July 2019

Sing for Me


Sing for Me


Bad Boy 
Rock star
My best friend
Grayson Thomas, drummer for the world’s hottest rock band, has been my protector since I was fourteen. He’s bossy, controlling, but has a sweet side just for me. I haven’t seen him in a year, and when he returns home from a world tour, he’s changed. Suddenly, his bossiness has my heart beating faster and my mouth wanting to kiss him instead of arguing with him.
My heart
The girl I can never have
My best friend
Emerald Lane, goddess of vocals, is the only girl I have ever wanted. Because I care about her, I never act on my urges. When I come home from being on tour, she introduces me to her new “boyfriend.” It hits me hard. If I don’t make her mine, I could lose her forever. 
When a nightmare from her childhood threatens her safety, I need to keep her close—close, underneath, on top, the positions are endless.

This is book one in the Dark Rain/Lane Gang series. It is a stand-alone with a guaranteed HEA.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment