Saturday 4 September 2021

Coached

 


Coached


Gorgeous. Rugged. Playmaker. Casanova…
All those names apply to Darren Walters. Yes, he’s cocky too.
How can you not be when you look and play like him?

The beginning of college should be the start of something new.
Yet, here I am still stuck crushing on the star quarterback of the college team,
and my older brother’s best friend - Darren.
I’m sure he’s always seen me as the nerdy younger sister type.
Oh, and did I forget to mention that I’m still a virgin and have no idea about guys?
I know… I'm hopeless.

Darren promised my brother that he’d look out for me and protect me.
The best thing I can come up with is to have him coach me how to date.

Coach me to say all the right things,
kiss the right way,
and when we’re alone…

Sigh, if only our love story was that simple.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment