Thursday 1 July 2021

The Revenge Plan


 

The Revenge Plan


Adrian

I am the football captain, with power, wealth and have the most popular cheerleader as my girlfriend.

My life seems to be the perfect college superstar’s life, as it should be…

Until this new girl shows up in class.

And she looks so familiar. I know her from somewhere.

I don’t care for her much, but this feeling of knowing…

Then it gets to me.

I realize this is the girl who broke my family. In return I will break her heart...

Nina

I am new in town.

Again.

I hate this moving around, but mom keeps telling me we were not safe at the last place.

She won’t tell me why.

So here we are again.

A new town, new school, new friends to make.

And there is that boy... Adrian...

My new friends tell me to stay away.

But I can feel within me something pulling me towards him...


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment