Monday 12 April 2021

413 Cherry Street

 


413 Cherry Street


It was all a big misunderstanding.
I swear.
I know most people in prison say the same thing, but in my case, it's true.
The gun wasn't mine.
The drugs weren't mine.
But luckily, the hot domineering lawyer is all mine.
Mr. Liam Garret.
He's come to save me. He's going to make all my problems go away.
Because there's no one as persuasive as Mr. Garret.
Believe me, I know.
After only a few minutes of being in the same room as him, he persuaded me to...
Actually, I'm going to plead the fifth on that one.
My lawyer is advising me to remain silent.
So, I'll remain silent for him.
In between moans...


Cherry Falls is filled with returning characters and iconic destinations that will begin to feel like family. When you leave the city, and drive into Cherry Falls, it's like you've finally come home.
The cherry on top? Each book delivers a swoon-worthy romance!
So welcome to Cherry Falls, we hope you stay awhile!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment