Thursday 8 April 2021

Dark Secrets

 


Dark Secrets 


He’s a bad boy in danger. 
The same man I should stay miles away from.

I’ve got no intention of falling in love with Bastian. 
But he’s taking my heart… piece by piece every single day. 
I want to trust him. I want to tell him how I feel. 
But there’s no way our reality will allow that. 

Bastian is wild. 
I know because I work for his older brother. 
Little did I know that I would be dragged into his life. 
But then he showed up at my doorstep with a knife wound. 
My jaw dropped to the floor. 
My heart began to palpitate. 
And I only had one choice… to take him in. 

Something tells me that he’s out to harm me… If I can’t trust him with my heart, can I at least trust him with my life?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia  


No comments:

Post a Comment