Monday 26 April 2021

The Bet

 


The Bet 


\A rash bet leads to a steamy relationship, but will my unconventional choice be the biggest mistake of my life?

Billionaire CEO Daniel and tattooed bad-boy chef Sebastian bet fifty thousand dollars that I’d win a game of pool, and they offered to coach me...

I wasn’t supposed to want them.

I shouldn’t have become involved with both of them.

But I couldn’t resist.

Then all hell broke loose.

Now the three of us face the loss of everything we’ve worked for our entire lives, and we’re left to ask – can our love survive?

NOTE: The Bet is a standalone ménage novel (mfm) with a HEA ending and no cliffhangers! 

The Bet was previously titled Betting on Bailey.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5


No comments:

Post a Comment