Monday 19 April 2021

Reckless


Reckless

 

“They marked me for death, but he had other plans for me.”


I risked everything for the story of my career. I took down a powerful man. Now his connected friends want to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Their assassin, Ingram, lured me into a trap. Flew me to their island. Threw me in a cell. Covered up my disappearance.

I’ll never escape on my own.

In constant danger, punished and degraded at every turn, I have one chance to survive. Someone’s trying to kill Ingram. He needs my help to figure out who.

But this is more than a quid pro quo. Submitting to Ingram awakens my darkest desires. His dominance satisfies my unmet cravings.

He swears he’ll protect me, but no one crosses the Masters without paying the price...

If you enjoy dark romances, this trilogy will be your new obsession long after you’ve turned the last page. Pick up a copy today and buckle up for non-stop thrills and blistering action!

Publisher’s note: Reckless is Book 1 in The Masters Series. It has a cliffhanger ending. Ingram and Kate’s story continues with Disciplined, due out May 2021, and concludes with Trained, due out June 2021. This book contains material some may find disturbing. Reader discretion is advised.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment