Sunday 25 April 2021

Maybe Someday

 


Maybe Someday


Will you turn to the man who broke your heart to achieve your dreams?

I came to LA to break into the music scene. So far, I’ve only accomplished getting hired as an event security guard.

But everything changes when my boss asks me to work security for a concert featuring one of the biggest rock bands in the world.

The problem? Their drummer. Bad boy Wyatt Somers is not only a billionaire, rockstar, and a heartbreaker. He’s also my high-school sweetheart. 

Before the night is over, I come face to face with my first love for the first time since our breakup.

Wyatt offers to help kickstart my career by getting me into the lineup of an upcoming music festival. Even though I hesitate to get involved with him again, the offer is too irresistible. 

Saying yes to the chance of a lifetime, Wyatt blows like a tornado back into my life, turning my world upside down. 

Old feelings are reignited. One thing leads to another. His lips claim mine, and my defenses start to crumble.

Will Wyatt and I be brave enough to take a second chance at love, or are the wounds from the past too painful to overcome?

Maybe Someday is a sizzling second-chance romance, featuring a bad boy rock star and a talented aspiring singer.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment