Sunday 11 April 2021

Cocky Cruiser

Cocky Cruiser


Adele

I never expected to meet a handsome stranger on a family vacation with my brother, Chance and his wife and son. And I sure as hell didn't expect to hop on a nineteen day cruise with said handsome stranger across the Pacific.

Hey, you only live once, right?

I didn't have the best track record. I'd made some bad decisions in my life and hurt people in the process. For some reason, this trip felt like a new beginning for me; a fresh start to finally get my life back on track.

I just didn't plan to fall in love in the process.

Cohen

I wasn't sure what made me invite the beautiful bombshell on the cruise with me; maybe I just didn't want to be alone and be reminded of what I'd lost the entire time.

I didn't expect anything in return from her. I didn't want to complicate things. But somehow one thing led to another and I kept telling myself that she was just a fling. I didn't do love or relationships and I wanted to keep it that way. Once the cruise was over, we'd go our separate ways and would have some unforgettable memories to last a lifetime.

At least that's what my plan was. But sometimes, life doesn't always go according to plan.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment