Wednesday 21 April 2021

Tempting the Billionaire

 


Tempting the Billionaire


1 Night.
12 Knockers.
My Birthday, my rules.

My past isn’t pretty.
And after my wild B-Day celebration,
My future just took a sharp turn straight down the tubes.

One reason.
My new mandatory (and severe pain in the ass) business partner.

She has me pegged as an arrogant a-hole.
A rich party boy packing a fat wallet and a stiff rod.
She’s not completely wrong.

She can think what she wants as long as she hits the road.
Once I’m done with her,
She’ll be running for the hills in a week - max.

Then I slip up.

One night.
Hot… sweaty… throbbing… unbelievable…
And trust me, I’ve had my fair share.

I need this girl packed up and out of my sight – pronto.
More importantly, I need the images of her perfect body scrubbed from my memory.

One problem.
I might not want to run her out of town quite as much as I originally thought.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY... ONCE A PLAYBOY, ALWAYS A PLAYBOY, BUT HAS THE BAD BOY HARDICK BROTHER FINALLY MET HIS MATCH? 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3




No comments:

Post a Comment