Thursday 8 April 2021

Regret Leaving You

 


Regret Leaving You


My wedding day ended in embarrassment and heartbreak.
I waited for her at the altar while she skipped town.
I’ll never forget that day…

It’s not every day one of the most eligible bachelors gets dumped at the altar.
At least not in this small town. My family is very influential,
and everybody knows the Barnes name.
So, when something like this happens the town is abuzz with gossip.
I swore I’d never forgive her for crushing my dream and making me look like a fool.
That was 3 years ago and to protect my heart I’ve become somewhat of a playboy.
There’s no shortage of women when you’re rich and handsome. Even if I do say so myself.
I’ve become accustomed to my new lifestyle of one night stands and no commitments.
Then, I bump into her – and the child she holds in her arms.
My heart stops and the old wounds from the past return.

What is she doing back in town? Why did she leave me? I have so many questions and I’m going to make sure she answers EVERY SINGLE ONE.

A steamy drama packed small town, second chance, secret baby romance. Each book is a standalone read. No cheating and a HEA that is sure to melt your kindle!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment