Tuesday 13 April 2021

Boss's Accidental Baby

 

Boss's Accidental Baby


Turns out my new dreamboat chef boss is my brother’s best friend. 
My mind wants to keep it professional, 
but my body says otherwise. 
And I sure AF wasn’t supposed to end up pregnant with his baby.

The first time I slept with my boss, it was a drunken mistake.
All of the times after that, well, they were all in good, sweaty fun.
I wanted to keep things professional, 
but his presence kept my body aching for more.

To say I wanted him would be an understatement. 
I wanted to keep feeling his rough hands on my body. 
Every night, every day. 
I could still feel him devouring me, 
breathing in my love and essence each time. 

Sleepovers with my brother, 
dinners with our family, 
camping trips together. 
He might as well have been family already. 
But, I wanted to be HIS family. 
After years of repressed feelings, 
I wanted to be his girl.

But it’s all fun and games until we have a situation or two on our hands. 
What will happen when my brother finds out? 
Can this love survive the secret I’m carrying? 
Or is happily ever after BS? 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1





No comments:

Post a Comment