Monday 19 April 2021

Secret Entanglement



Secret Entanglement 

Eager to keep my dream dance job, I go ahead with my billionaire’s boss scheme of pretending to be his girlfriend. But as the lines of what’s real and what’s pretend blur, I wonder if this job is worth putting my heart on the line for.

I’m on cloud nine. Not only did my dance team win a prestigious competition in Las Vegas, but

Zac Gardella, a successful billionaire, offers me to run his dance studio in Nevada. It’s my dream come true. That is until I discover the decrepit state of the building. We only have two weeks to whip this place into shape, and Zac, who I soon realize is living off his family’s fortune, has no intention of lifting a finger.

Thankfully, I get help from his aunt. A former dancer and struggling now with type 2 diabetes, we bond quickly since I have battled the disease previously myself.

Confident that I can turn the dance hall around, I start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. That is until Zac takes all the credit for my hard work and introduces me as his girlfriend to his family. I won’t stand for this, but Zac blackmails me, having uncovered secrets from my past.

If I want to keep my job, I have to play along and pretend to be his girlfriend. I relent, knowing my pride isn’t worth ruining my career over. To my surprise, as I spend more and more time with Zac, I discover the real man underneath the hard-partying bad boy. My heart starts to melt, and before long our pretend touches and kisses become real.

Will I be able to reform a bad boy billionaire, or will he shatter my heart into a thousand pieces?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment