Thursday 15 April 2021

Temptation


 

Temptation

Would you take the chance to fulfill a lifelong dream if it meant betraying the man you love?

I was beyond thrilled when I got a job managing an art gallery straight out of my master’s. 

Never in a million years did I think I’ll be hired for such a prestigious job. But here I am, celebrating my new life at a bar in Cannon Beach, Oregon. 

I feel unstoppable until a handsome devil swaggers in like he owns the place. I can’t afford any distractions, and I don’t go for the entitled bad boy, but I feel drawn to this stranger. 

Before long, he presses his soft lips against mine, and to my surprise, I return the kiss. 

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun, I tell myself. After all, I’ll probably never see him again. 

Only I do. The next day when I learn that, Henry Brookfield, the handsome devil I kissed last night is the owner and artist of the gallery I’m managing.

I try to keep it professional, but with Henry, I can’t shake the attraction. He’s captivating, full of passion, darkness, and beauty. 

Just as my defenses crumble and I let Henry in, his partner offers me a deal. Henry hasn’t painted since his late wife’s death. If I can convince him to paint again, I can run my own gallery.

Can I betray Henry to make my dream come true? Should I follow my head or my heart? It feels like either way, I’ll lose.

Temptation is a tantalizing bad boy billionaire romance, featuring a passionate art dealer and a billionaire bad boy artist.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment