Wednesday 21 April 2021

The Wrong Hero

 


The Wrong Hero

For the first time ever, the complete gripping, edgy, and heart-wrenching saga is available in one set from USAT Best-selling author Violet Paige. 

Vaughn Hunter.
Man of my dreams.
Ruler of my body.
The devil in disguise.

I can see it in his eyes the first night we meet.
There’s something dangerous about Vaughn.
The more I try to stay away, the more I’m drawn into his web of lies and deception.
I’m so tangled in him, there’s no way out.

The only way to exist in his world is to abandon mine.
Is loving a man like him worth risking everything,
Including my family and the country I call home?
Or do I walk away from the secrets?
Put him behind me and pretend he’s not the greatest love I’ll ever know?

Because loving him means accepting a new identity.
A new life.
And saying goodbye to everything I thought I would become.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment