Wednesday 14 April 2021

Mr. Second Chance


Mr. Second Chance

 

Ever slept with your ex and not realize it was him? No, only me?

I’d just got the work breakthrough I needed.
Write an article on a playboy football star. 

Then I found out Mr. Touchdown is also my Ex.
And he was my toe-curling, masked indulgence at last night’s masquerade party. 
Last night’s leg-shaking O is now today’s uh OH! 
FML.

Stick to business and touch up his image. Simple, right?
Except while he’s a saint on the field, he’s a devil off it.
And his charms keep leading me into temptation…

One other thing…he doesn’t know I’ve got a secret.
And while business and pleasure may mix,
Secrets and second chances don’t. 

I’ve gotta tell him that he’s a father…
But will he still want me when he finds out the truth? 

This second chance enemies-to-lovers romance will warm your heart, set your pulse racing, melt your kindle and leave you swooning with a delicious HEA! No cheating or cliffhanger. This is Book 1 in the Love, Accidentally series, but each book is a stand-alone and can be read in any order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 






No comments:

Post a Comment