Sunday 11 April 2021

The Billionaire's Temporary Governess

 


The Billionaire's Temporary Governess


Breaking her heart is my deepest regret…


But it was the right thing to do at the time.

A monster like me, didn't deserve her love.

I moved on with the life my father planned for me.

I married my brother's girlfriend (I broke my brother's heart too) and settled into my perception of domestic bliss.

After getting hold of an old letter, I realized the basis of my marriage was a lie.

I was only a puppet in a well executed play.

With my first love unexpectedly back in my life, I'll do whatever it takes to earn the love she gave me freely before.

She is intent on walking away from me when the threat on her life is over.

Over my dead body will she get away from me a second time.

She's mine.

Before her obligation to my daughter is over, I'll make certain that she takes her rightful place next to me as Comtesse d'Ambly des Ayvelles.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1



No comments:

Post a Comment