Friday 15 October 2021

Big Apple, Little Baby

 


Big Apple, Little Baby


New York's a big city, but this secret I'm hiding might be even bigger.
 
I've been struggling to get my new event-planning business off the ground.
There's so much competition in NYC I fear I don't stand a chance.
So I'm thrilled when my friend books me to handle her huge Halloween party.
And speaking of handling something huge...
At the party, I meet her ridiculously hot cousin.
I'm dressed as a witch, but he's the one casting a spell on me.
He's kind of full of himself.
But I want to be full of him, too.
It seems like there's something he's not telling me, though.
Still, I give into him for one amazing night of Halloween fun.
But there's a trick to this treat and soon I'm facing a different kind of scare.
In the form of a little pink plus sign.
And I have no idea how to tell him.
 
Will past secrets rot our future to the core?
Or will our little family bloom in the Big Apple?
 
Big Apple, Little Baby is a collection of secret baby romances featuring three standalone, full length novels of taboo love and forbidden relationships in New York City. The three books are: Little Pumpkin, Bun in the Oven, and Bundle of Joy. They don't have cliffhangers or cheating. They do have very happy ever afters and plenty of steam!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment