Wednesday 27 October 2021

Wild Fire

 


Wild Fire


Everyone has that one person who makes their skin crawl with irritation. 

When you see them, you just want to high five them… in the face. 

For me, that's Gage Calloway. 

Everyone else might think he’s Mr. Wonderful, but I know better.

And if I never have to set eyes on him again, it would be too soon. 

Unfortunately, the universe likes to torment me.

When my bakery catches fire, he is the one to pull me out. 

And when my little kitchen needs rebuilding? One guess who's assigned to do that job? 

Yup, Gage freaking Calloway. 

I have no idea how I am going to get through the next few months of having him in my space all the time. 

Especially when my heart doesn't hate him at all.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment