Thursday 21 October 2021

Irresistible Flirtation

 


Irresistible Flirtation


I thought I could resist a tattooed bad boy, but that was before Ian Pallas showed me just how good it could feel to take a walk on the wild side with him. 

For most of my life I’d played it safe, but Ian Pallas, with his flirtatious smiles and gorgeous, tattooed body, made me want to take the biggest risk of my life. We were so different, in so many ways—but you know what they say about opposites attracting one another, and we were like two magnets, unable to resist the chemistry between us.

There was no denying that Ian made me feel safe and secure for the first time ever, and even though his past is . . . complicated, accepting everything about Ian, all his flaws and rough edges, is a risk I’m willing to take to make this hot, sexy man mine

Irresistible Flirtation is a steamy, opposites attract romance with a guaranteed happily ever after.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment