Thursday 14 October 2021

Tough on the Boss

 


Tough on the Boss


She's the new intern. She's also his best friend's younger sister. Will things heat up in this steamy office romance?

This October meet the bosses who deserve a little something special for Boss’s Day.

Anna
I applied to this internship without telling anyone. 
Not my brother, and certainly not his best friend.
But Richard isn’t just my childhood crush,
He’s also my new boss.
Richard is tall, sexy, and makes me want to polish his desk.
But will we maintain our friendship, or will it turn into something more?

The Boss has been doling out big bonuses, well-deserved down time, and special treats for good behavior. They’ll do anything it takes to keep their employees happy. Now it’s time to play favorites and show The Boss who’s in charge from the bedroom to the boardroom.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment