Monday 18 October 2021

Claiming What's Mine

 


Claiming What's Mine


Staying away from him shouldn’t have been this hard. 
Killian was everything I didn’t want but was dying to have. 

Killian “The Killer” Doyle

An underground fighter 
Bad boy
Heartbreaker

There’s no wonder my parents warned me about him. 
I constantly heard these two words – Stay away. 
But the three words I feel for him give me sleepless nights. 
I love him. 
I have since the first night we spent together. 
He tried to resist me, but there was no going back. 

I had to pull myself away, for my own sanity. 
Trusting Killian was tough. 
And keeping my pregnancy a secret from him was tougher. 

But the time has come. 
I’ll have to go back and tell him. 
And I can only imagine what would happen next…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment