Sunday 10 October 2021

Secret Daddy

 


Secret Daddy


Our engagement was fake, but the secret I've kept from my grumpy boss for 5 years is all too real.

Three things I know about Mark Miller.
1. He does not like surprises
2. He always wants to be in control
3. He despises commitment

Mark was the perfect enemy, and I should have left it that way. I gave him my heart and he shattered it.
Now he’s back... The father of my secret baby thinks he can buy my company. But he wants more than a business transaction.

Lauren Chase is my name, but I chase no one. Not even my rich, hotter than hell baby daddy.
I’m a young, black female executive dominating the tech industry filled with egotistic men like Mark.

I shouldn’t want anything to do with him. He’s been nothing but trouble with a capital T since crashing into my life like a wrecking ball on steroids.

I must keep this alpha in line without revealing the identity of our secret baby. That is, if I can keep myself from falling in line with his commands... again.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment