Thursday 14 October 2021

Daddy's Million Dollar Proposal

 


Daddy's Million Dollar Proposal


I couldn’t refuse a proposal that would change my life… 
but also destroy me at the same time. 

Devin, or should I say Devil, came into my life and offered me a million bucks. 
In exchange for something impossible. 
Something that turned my world upside down. 
He asked me to be his girlfriend. 
Calm down… his fake girlfriend, but still. 
Had that cold-hearted monster lost his mind?
I didn’t have a choice but to say yes. 
But I couldn’t let myself become his little puppet. 
His plaything. 
I had to protect my heart and my future was on the line. 
Well, that changed when two pink lines showed up. 
And everything else became pale in comparison. 
Along with my face. 
I couldn’t tell Devin the Devil. 
But who was I kidding?
The devil would find out and make my life a living hell. 
Or would he?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment