Saturday 23 October 2021

The Deep End



The Deep End


My brother’s best friend wants nothing to do with me.

Leo Reyes-Salgado avoids me like it’s the butterfly and he’s swimming for gold.

But, that all changes for a moment, after he saves me from drowning. He makes me a promise he can’t keep. And we spend the next four years pretending like it didn’t happen.

This summer, Leo wants to make amends. Something about him has changed. He’s holding my gaze, working for my family’s business, and making me feel more seen than ever. 

I refuse to fall for him again. No matter how much he’s changed, I can’t let go of the fear he’ll revert to being his distant self.

On the other hand, Leo’s serious about what he wants in life. He’s determined to show me he’ll do whatever it takes for another chance.

___

The Deep End is a standalone brother's best friend romance featuring high heat scenes, small, beachside town vibes, and a guaranteed HEA.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment