Sunday 24 October 2021

Her Dangerous Boss

 


Her Dangerous Boss 


Lana:
My father is no saint, but he doesn't deserve to die.
So when that brute, Enzo DeLuca, hulks into my home and holds him at gunpoint,
I know I have to do something.
I will sacrifice myself to save my father, by working off his debt.
But it's easier said than done, when I start to fall for the very man who's now in control of me.

Enzo:
Lana Ricci's curves are criminal.
I would never hurt a woman, and the truth is I don't want to hurt anyone at all.
My family is known for their...aggressive methods.
But that's not me; I want out. 
And maybe I've found it in the gorgeous black-eyed beauty who now belongs to me.

The Bosses Require Curves books are sweet and spicy one hour work place romance reads featuring an ott alpha boss and their forever curvy love. While they read as stand alone short romances, all of the books are interconnected. As always, these stories are steamy but safe! There's no cheating and no cliffhanger. Just a swoon-worthy HEA to melt your heart. They're the perfect one hour short romance read for your coffee break or when you need a quick high heat escape read. Insta Love Forever!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment