Wednesday 13 October 2021

His Halloween Angel

 


His Halloween Angel


KEVIN
I’m used to making good first impressions because I get better tips when I do. Somehow, when I meet a firecracker of a woman who wants the same angel costume I have my hands on, it’s obvious how much she dislikes me.

I don’t care because I’m going to get the costume for my coworker. I made a promise and I’m going to keep it by any means necessary. Only, now I can’t get Remi out of my mind. A Halloween party might do the trick. I’m going to take full advantage of having the night off from bartending at The Mile High.

I wasn’t expecting to see Remi at the party, but there she is in all her angelic glory. I want her, but there’s nothing angelic about how she feels about me. It’s all fire and brimstone in her glares. I don’t know how I’m going to pull it off, but I’m going to make her mine. I might need a little help and I think I know who to ask.

REMI
They say the devil you know is better than the one you don’t. I don’t know if it’s true, but when I meet Kevin, he is the devil I never want to see again. All I wanted was to get a costume for the Halloween party at Suburban Outcast’s mansion, but I walk out of the store empty handed. All because of Kevin.

I figure I’ll never see him again, even though with one look he had me wanting things I shouldn’t even think about. It doesn’t matter because I can’t have him. So why does it feel like he’s haunting me? A wild night at a Halloween party is just what I need.

It’s no treat when I see him again at the party and I feel the way his dark eyes follow me all night. I won’t let him bring down my night. Just when I think I’ve gotten him out of my head, I’m tricked. I should have known my glares wouldn’t be enough to deter him.

If you like alpha heroes and an insta-love story that is sweet but isn’t necessarily simple, then this is for you. No cheating with a guaranteed HEA. It is a standalone but is related to my 3 Denver Family series (Banks Ink., Suburban Outcasts and Higgins Security). Meet Kevin in Forever His Family (Higgins Security Book 4).

This October, twenty-three of your favorite contemporary romance authors are bringing you a month filled with sexy-spooky Halloween steam. Get ready for over-the-top love stories sure to set your spine — and other parts *wink* — tingling. Brew some cider, grab your favorite blanket, and snuggle up with these hot shorts. The Halloween Steam series is sure keep you warm and cozy all autumn long.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment