Wednesday 20 October 2021

Unexpected Surprise

 


Unexpected Surprise


Fun fact #1: Tequila is my kryptonite. 
Fun fact #2: Tequila was the main drink at my new job’s Halloween party.
Not-so-fun-fact: The Adonis-like masked stranger I slept with at the party turns out to be my new boss.

Wait, it’s getting even better.
Not only is the irresistible William Coupe my new boss, he’s also my best friend Heather’s big brother and the boy I loved more than anything during my teenage years.

His gorgeous blue eyes made him the object of every girl’s fantasy in our entire school.
Yet although I always had a crush on him, I promised Heather to never fall for William.

And now I’m working as his assistant, obeying his orders, trying my best.
Which should be easy, considering this demanding grump treats me like he’s the biggest bosshole on the planet.
But… when we’re alone, it’s a completely different story.  
That’s when the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.
That’s when we spend passionate nights in his office.
That’s when I start to believe there could be HEA in the cards for us after all.

But right when I discover that I’m pregnant, I learn that William is looking for a new assistant. And Heather finds out about our affair. Do some things never change or will fate turn out to be on my side this time?

Readers note: Full-length Billionaire Enemies-to-Lovers Romance with a Secret Baby and a Happily Ever After.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment