Wednesday 13 October 2021

Mr. Black

 


Mr. Black


Mr. Black is a steamy, short story romance with a curvy, adventurous woman and a handsome, mysterious stranger. It is the first book in the Desire For Hire romance series.

Left alone on her birthday. A beautiful stranger sits down across from Lauren. Does he have a present for her that she will never forget?

Lauren

I’m a woman with a taste for adventure.

My girlfriends are late for drinks, and things get a little crazy.

He’s broad-shouldered, with piercing green eyes, and he’s caught my attention.

A thousand fantasies are racing through my mind.

He smiles and walks towards me.

Mike

I’ve always been career-focused.

I mediate and solve problems all day, every day.

A small group of friends asked for my help with their friend’s birthday.

Lauren is curvy, smart, and makes me want to have her unwrap me as a present.

She’s mine for the night, she just doesn’t know it yet.

This is a Sexy, Steamy Short Story Romance. No Cliffhangers. This is the first book in the Desire For Hire romance series, but it can also be read as a standalone. If you love short romances with seduction and a boundary-pushing love story, then you’ll love this book.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment