Friday 22 October 2021

Forbidden Love

 


Forbidden Love


A collection of Hunter's Best Selling Novels, the 6 bad boys in Forbidden Love will melt your heart and drive you wild...

If looks could kill, Roman Wheeler would be guilty as sin.
A navy surgeon and a man dedicated to saving lives.
Seems perfect right?

Too bad his personality is one of nightmares.
Arrogant, condescending, and overly full of himself.
Doctor Wheeler is not exactly relationship material.

I never imagined one night would forever change the course of my life.

Talon Vance was the bad boy next door.
From his leather jacket and motorcycle,
to his cocky personality and playboy reputation.
I knew I had to avoid him at all costs.

He made it his goal to make my life a living nightmare.
But I wasn’t going to let him ruin my perfect life
Now we are in college, and who walks into my history class?
Him. The bad boy next door.

I rule college.
Women line up to date me.
I’m the billionaire bad boy, who runs this small beach town.

But everything changes over a poker game.
A poker game I should have won.
A bet is placed. Date a girl for a month and don’t lose my fancy sports car.
It was supposed to be easy.

She's my complete opposite and my worst nightmare.
But her sweet innocence intrigues me,
and now I’m trying my best not to fall for her.

I’m in too deep, chasing down her past demons.
And when I find out she has a stalker,
f*k the bet, I vow to protect her at all costs.
No more faking it, she’s mine!

I need a fake fiancée for Christmas.
No emotions. No attachments.
Just for the holidays to get my stepmother and
the women who only want my billions to f*k off.
This was supposed to be easy...

Now she's carrying a secret…
And I will do anything to protect her
...and our perfect gift.

Damn, she’s gorgeous.
Shame, she seems like an entitled snob from Bel Air.
A daddy’s girl who thinks she can have whatever she wants.
And now she's here in my tattoo studio on some drunken dare.
I want nothing to do with her, that’s for sure.

How wrong can a man be.

The Wilson Knox is here in the flesh.
And to boot, he's my new boss.

I fell in love with him back in college.
But he just up and left without saying a word...
Now, he's some billionaire legend in the clean energy sector.
And I couldn’t care less.
As far as I'm concerned, he broke my heart and I want an explanation.

But before I know it, I find myself hating his determination.
I despise his cockiness and I hate that I love his rugged good looks.
But most of it all, I hate that he left me alone so many years ago

And now, he just wants to pick up where we left off.
But what if he disappears out of my life again?

Full of steam, No Cliffhangers, and No cheating, Forbidden Love contains a collection of stand-alone Novels by Hunter Rose for your late night that will have you begging for more.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment