Tuesday 4 August 2020

Bear's Secret Baby


Bear's Secret Baby

Fire Bear Shifters Book 2


He left me broken, alone and torn apart.
I had almost forgotten all the memories he left etched in my heart.
I thought that was the last time I would see him.
But I was so wrong.
He is back…

Yes, fate has cruelly brought him back.
But we can never be together again.
I am a wife and a mother.
He is my past and I could never forgive him for what he did.
It looks like he wants me.
I can’t resist the force of attraction that pulls me to him.
I hate him. I want to hate him,
For everything, he did to me.
But… It is not going to be that easy.
I am scared I will be his once again.
I know I couldn’t let myself feel for him
Not only that, but I have a secret. 
A secret that he must never know. 
What if this secret gets out?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Fire Bear Shifters Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment