Thursday 20 August 2020

Love by Numbers Box Set 1


Love by Numbers Box Set 1

A Reverse Harem Romance: Books 1-3



Which group of alpha males do you want to spend time with? The billionaire dungeon owners in Vegas? The demanding and tantalizing bosses? Or the untamed ranchers with sexy chiseled abs?

This Box Set Includes:

Book 1: Two Billionaires in Vegas

Two sexy, domineering, utterly irresistible alpha males want to show me what it’s like to be with two REAL men.
Ex-Marines. Best friends. Intimidating and powerful.
Jackson and Caleb. The owners of the dungeon. 
One sets my body on fire. Charming, rugged, and rock-hard. 
The other makes me tremble. Dominant, intense, and damaged.
When the elevator doors close, I know there’s no coming back.
And that’s when they tell me this dirty little secret...
– they want to share me. Pleasure me. Together. 

Book 2: Three Bosses’ Assistant

I have to make sure not to mess up their schedule, and "satisfy their every whim" as well.
Can you really love more than one person at the same time?
Well, let me tell you a little story between me and three gorgeous, possessive, over-the-top bosses.
Ian. Head of Human Resources. Tall. Solidly built. Seductive.
Ryland. C.O.O. Dominant, demanding and intense. A total monster.
And Carson. C.E.O. Mysterious, powerful, and drop-dead gorgeous.
Before I get the editor position that I truly want, I’d need to report to all three of them.
Now they want me in their office for a very private meeting, and tell me that everything that’s going to happen would have to remain strictly confidential.
And I have a feeling that this is about to get hot, dirty, and a whole lot messier.

Book 3: Four Ranchers’ Bride

Four hot, lonely ranchers want to claim me as their own… Well, they’re going to have to learn to share. .
Running away from the stifling heat of Las Vegas and into the cool hills on Montana was the only choice for me.
But when I took the vet job in Break-Ridge ranch, I didn’t expect to meet them.
Four tall, rugged and handsome ranchers.
Each one is more gorgeous than the last...including my first true love who left me heartbroken when I was seventeen.
Four men want me all at once. It’s overwhelming, yet I can’t stop myself. 
With them, things can get out of hand easily, but I can’t find a reason to say no.
I need all their hands on my body, touching me, taking me.
That’s when one sinful night leads to another, and one day I wake up to a big surprise…
– I’m about to be a mother. 

“A sizzling series full of scandal, betrayal, lust, trust, and happily ever after!” 

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT BINGE READ?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment