Thursday 20 August 2020

The CEO's Redemption


The CEO's Redemption


I want my wife...

Me: Thinking about making love on a warm beach
Izzy: Mmmm
Me: Want to?
Izzy: Serious?
Me: Yeah
Izzy: What about Skye?
Me: Going to ask Slate to be our nanny for a few days.
Izzy: OMG
Me: :-}
Izzy: When u want 2 go?
Me: Tonight?
Izzy: WHEEEE! I need a bathing suit.
Me: No suit. Private beach.
Izzy: You are so bad. 


Desire makes me so insane that if we don't get together soon, I may implode.

My family is what matters most .Obviously, we need some time off and what better place than a private tropical island?

How was I supposed to know the s##t would hit the fan in paradise?

Beware: Not for the faint of heart! There's hot passion, action, and adventure before our couple reaches their well-deserved HEA. 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment