Saturday 22 August 2020

Hot & Forbidden Box Set

Hot & Forbidden Box Set


Blazing Hot Enemies to Lovers Box Set!! 

Forget about setting the sheets on fire, the hot tornado between these young sassy heiresses and their alpha male counterparts is going to bring the whole house down in roaring flames.
Because these enemies and frenemies are so not ready to be seduced by each other. 

Book 1 - My Fake Forbidden Boyfriend 
It was a mutually beneficial contract. His job:
#1. Fake date me
#2. Help me get my revenge
#3. Stage the big breakup
Then, we never ever have to see each other again. Simple, right?
Except, he is refusing to do the last one!


Book 2 - My Best Friend's Forbidden Brother
He is my best friend's big brother.
He is absolutely "pinky swear type" forbidden.
And he totally hates me.
Well, two can play this hate game... that is until I "accidentally" end up kissing him.
Oops.


Book 3 - My Boss's Forbidden Daughter 
I hate him.
I really really hate the new guy.
Enough to drop scalding hot coffee all over him.
Why? Because he is hell bent on seducing me.
And I'm hell bent on saying No, Thank You.


They are young. They are independent. They are Female Bosses.
They don't need men in their lives.
Plus, they ruled access to their heart under #Forbidden & #Off-limits.
Unfortunately for them, our hot naughty alphas are totally up for breaking some rules including the forbidden ones. 

Each book in this series is a standalone. Cliffhangers are banned! And only swoony as hell HEAs are allowed.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment