Wednesday 26 August 2020

His Lessons Learned

His Lessons Learned

Swanford Coast Book 5


Alanna
I just got out of a relationship. A bad one.
I’m not looking to make the same mistakes again, so I’m choosing to focus on my studies for now. And, I've got a lot to keep me busy with getting started on my thesis. No complications. NO distractions.
That is until my professor asked me to help show his loner nephew around town. From what I understand he is taking a short break from his life in the military and for some reason is spending it in Swanford Coast. 
He’s stubborn yes, but he also has this irritating charm thing going on. Oh, and he's gun-blazing hot!
So long as I keep my focus on my studies, rather than on his chiseled abs and that sexy twinkle in his eye, I'll make it through my mission unscathed.

Kai
I wasn’t so sure I was going to like Swanford Coast. Hanging out at the beach isn't really my thing. And I don't want to go out and meet a bunch of new people.
What I really want these days is solitude, freedom, and time to myself. These things are greatly lacking in my military life. I know Uncle Ellis doesn't really get that and I knew he would be on my back about getting out to explore the town and expand my social network. But the last thing I expected was to be assigned a personal tour guide. 
That is until I realized that the tour guide was the beautiful and intriguing woman I had just run into outside my Uncle's office.
Following my Uncle's order on this tour guide thing might just turn out to be the best assignment ever. 
~ A Small Town Steamy HEA Romance ~

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia



Swanford Coast Series

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment