Thursday 13 August 2020

Losing Control

Losing Control

Swanford Coast Book 4


Wendy

Discovering now that I have no talent for baking is the worst possible moment I could have chosen when a promotion could be on the line.
But when I go looking for a baker to save the day, I find much more than I bargained for. Ben Reynolds is definitely my baking knight in shining armor and his contribution might be the finishing touch that will secure the promotion I’ve been working so hard for. He’s also a drop dead stud and has me day dreaming about all kinds of sexy things. He’s tall, dark, handsome, mysterious, and… very confusing. I trust him enough to tiptoe out from my structured and controlled ways and everything is amazing when suddenly, in an instant, he goes cold. Maybe sticking with the unchanging nature of math and numbers is really the smartest thing after all. Is love’s unpredictability something I just don’t want to risk losing control to?


Ben

Moving to Swanford Coast to open my bakery “Sweet Tooth” was the best decision I could’ve made. It’s a lovely, peaceful and serene town, and I find the beach particularly calming. But while both my business and my health have been thriving here, an old anxiety is threatening to resurface, and it couldn’t come at a worse time. Losing control in this way is not ok. I’ve just met the most intriguing woman. She’s stunning, funny, and smart. From the first moment that she walked into my bakery, being with her feels like the most natural thing in the world. Without a doubt I know she’s the one. I just hope my old demons won’t ruin everything and push her away.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment