Thursday 6 August 2020

Her Dirty Rockers

Her Dirty Rockers

A Men at Work Reverse Harem Book 1


 They made my life a living hell ten years ago in high school. Now is my chance to forgive and forget... or get even.


Dirty Bandit. The hottest band in the world. Talented. Good looking. And the biggest jerks ever.
Yeah, every girl loves a bad boy rockstar. Or three.
But what about stuck-on-themselves too-cool-for-school party boys who can’t keep their d*cks in their pants? 
Who also happened to make my life a miserable hell in high school?
No thanks.
But when they needed help with their image years later, they called me. And now I have to clean up their act before they lose their multi-gazillion dollar record deal and world tour.
That’s how far gone they are.
Now I’m babysitter to a bunch of party boy rockstars.
But they’re paying me a sh*t ton of money, and for that, I can put up with a little… madness while I clean up their reputation.
It’s only a few weeks. And then I’ll be back to my orderly existence.
At least that's what I thought.

An enemies to lovers Reverse Harem romance.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment